Thursday 4 October 2012

Volcano Live

Amazing fact from Volcano Live #1... apparently it is perfectly okay to go for a swim in a lake of pumice. Not top of my to-do list but each to their own, I guess.....? It was very interesting to see that many people actually use the fact that pumice floats in order to go for a swim! Also it is apparently very good for your skin. There were many intersting facts in the programs but this stood out for me as I had absolutely no clue about it. I would have thought it would be a place to avoid but am very mistaken indeed!

The programs were great; I ended up watching all 3 on clickview and the only thing I would have liked to have seen which wasn't there was maybe more reference to how the volcanoes actually form and the difference in formation, caused by different plate boundaries. Other than that, pretty faultless I would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment